General Surgery Department
Our consultants, professors, surgeons and staff are internationally trained and qualified from recognized European colleges with proven record. Medical services to treat and manage complex surgeries and cancer treatments are available.
- Emergency laparoscopic surgery
- Obesity Surgery : Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass, Sleeve Gastrectomy, Mini Gastric Bypass Surgery, Intra-gastric Balloon (Gastric Balloon).
- Advanced and regular Laparoscopic Surgery including Laparoscopic Management of GERD (Reflux), Hiatal Hernias, Achalasia (Swallowing difficulty), Inguinal Hernias, Colorectal diseases including Malignancies (Selective), Gastric diseases including Malignancies (Selective), Inguinal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy, Laparoscopic Appendectomy: for all cases of appendicitis, either simple or complicated.
- Conventional Surgery.
- Surgery of Digestive System.
- Thyroid and Parathyroid surgery.
- Breast Surgery for benign and malignant tumor, Breast abscess, Breast Fibroma.
- All Kinds of Hernia: Inguinal, abdomen, umbilical, incisional.
- Laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair.
- Patch umbilical hernia repair.
- Liver and pancreas surgery.
- Splenectomy: Laparoscopic & Open.
- Skin and subcutaneous lesions surgery : Nevus, Lipoma, Melanoma.
- Colorectal surgery benign and malignant.
- Anal-Rectal surgery including THD, AMI-RAR, Hemorrhoids treatment without pain in the office or in OT, Treatment of hemorrhoids with heat, Cold cryotherapy for hemorrhoids, Advanced hemorrhoid treatment, Anal fistula with glue, Anal fistulae with minimal invasive techniques, PPH- Stapler.
- Pilonidal sinus: classical Surgery, Minimally invasive by endoscopy, advance surgery by graft, local & General anesthesia.