The Gastroenterology Department provides both inpatient and outpatient facilities with a full range of services treating disorders of GIT, pancreas, biliary tract and liver. Gastrointestinal endoscopes and investigations are also available at the facility. The Emergency Endoscopy Service is offered 24/7.
- Management of abdominal pain
- Management of gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- Management of biliary diseases.
- Management of oesophageal diseases.
- Management of diverticulosis.
- Management of minor rectal bleeding.
- Upper endoscopy.
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Capsule endoscopy
- Gastroscopy, Flexible Sigmoidscopy, Colonoscopy
- Diagnostic, therapeutic and surveillance, PEG Tube for feeding.