Dr. Ahmed Youssef Matthana
About Dr. Ahmed Youssef Matthana Dr. Ahmed Youssef Matthana, consultant of Orthopedic Surgery with PhD Doctorate degree in orthopaedic surgery since 2013. Also having an AO FELLOWSHIP, UNIVERSITY OF REGENSBURG, GERMANY 2010. Consultant and Staff member Lecturer of Orthopaedic surgery in Suez Canal University, Ismailia, Egypt. Member of European Hip Society.
- Experienced in hip and knee replacement surgery.
- Sports medicine and arthroscopic surgeries of knee and shoulder also.
- Expert in all fields of trauma and fracture surgeries.
- PhD. Doctorate Degree in orthopaedic surgery, Suez Canal University, Egypt 2013
- Master Degree in orthopaedic surgery 2007, Suez Canal University Egypt.
Orthopedic surgeon since 2002 with more than 18 years of experience in the field. Wide clinical and academic background. Experience in working in GCC region for 4 in Oman and UAE.
English & Arabic